Taylor + Taylor
Why it works: The color palette of the whole room is drawn by the carpet. Its white background is repeated on the walls, its blue matches perfectly with the sofa, the color, and the remaining colors line up the pillow and accessory choice.
Jute interior design
Why it Works: Brightly saturated sofa is the focal point in an otherwise neutral space, white and brown, with the color subtly repeated in a pillow and on the window treatment.
Ingrid Rasmussen photography
Why it works: The slightly different gem Sounds of the sofa and armchair are similar to visual weight, the depth of color on the walls, creating visual harmony.
Why it works: the rest The room is dipped in white and a large amount of sunlight, which allows to paint a large amount of grease to visually successful. You would think the cut would overpower the room, but it does not work.
Why It Works: It is of course a much larger berth in terms of what color vintage furniture look adequately upholstered, and often the same logic is added to the environment you are in.
Jessica Helgerson Interior Design
Why it works:Everything the shade of lemon plants bring to cheer, a kitchen, even a sofa.
Jessica Helgerson Interior Design
Why it Works: The Empire toned fabric reinforces the design goal of creating a warm and comfortable sitting area that functions as part of the kitchen.
Cindy Ray Interiors, Inc.
Why it works: built-in unit around the violet sofa bed is painted with a color that has significant purple undertones, so the sofa, the color just makes sense.
Jennifer Robin interior
Unterlassung von diesem Juwel-getönten Möbel. Why it Works:The room would lose much of its wealth with the omission of this jewel-toned furniture.
er Glanz der Braun samt passt perfekt zu den Goldenen Tönen der viele Accessoires.Why it works:All surfaces in the room have a similar visual weight, and thegloss of the brown velvet fits perfectly with the golden tones of many accessories.
Why it works:Placing a hot pink pillow on the gray sofa, with more pink in the artwork, effectively sprinkles pink in the room, preventing the living sofa from appearing out-of-place.
Chris Nguyen, Analog | Dialog
Why it works:White walls and light wood tones create a neutral background for the bright colors of the sofa, art and accessories.The success of the room comes through the even distribution of color across the living space and the adjoining sleeping area in a balanced manner.
Summer Thornton Design, Inc
Why it works: Coral sofa is an optical success, because it is an equal partner to the glossy-navy walls.
How To Work Out A Rich Colored Sofa In Your Home
- Is your favorite color already on items in your house? Would a sofa with this color add to the success of a particular room?
- To test if your desired color is right for the room, layer an existing sofa with a blanket in the shade that you are considering. Live with him for a while to see if it’s really for you (and the room).
- Make a boldly colored sofa the focal point of the design in an otherwise neutral environment, with neutral walls and accessories for visual relief.
- The opposite also works with a completely different result: Team Rich colored sofa with equally dark walls and accessories for a densely saturated space.
- Another approach is the introduction of accessories and art that function at least a little bit of the sofa color to create a seamless and balanced design.